Do I need an Elder Law Attorney?
Do you need an elder law attorney? If you can identify with any of the following, there is a good chance you will benefit from legal advice and guidance.
- A parent, spouse or sibling has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, or other dementia.
- You are concerned about the financial implications associated with long term care.
- You, or a loved one, have assets that you are concerned about if something happens.
- You are thinking about transferring the house or other assets to protect them.
- You have a relative in an assisted living, skilled care or nursing facility.